LEFTA Systems is an industry leader in providing law enforcement agencies across the United States software to better monitor incidents, identify early warning signs and improve trust and transparency in their communities. Since 2006, we have focused on building better law enforcement software resources for local, state, and federal level law enforcement agencies.
We are looking to add a Lead Generation Specialist to our Jacksonville, Florida team. The right candidate has experience in a high-volume cold calling, appointment setting and targeted prospecting.
In this role, the right candidate will focus on helping develop new business opportunities with law enforcement agencies across the United States through:
- telephone, mass communication such as email and social media to introduce LEFTA Systems SHEILD Suite to appropriate decision makers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Maintain CRM and prepare reports and dashboards.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service industry (call center, telemarketing or inside sales)
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience with CRM
- Military or law enforcement experience
- Experience working in software/technology industry.
This is a direct hire. We are not using 3rd party vendors for this position.
Related keywords: implementation specialist, project manager, implementation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Interview process includes both a virtual and in-person interview.