Your data is safe with us.
We partner with Microsoft to store all of your data on Azure Government Servers, the most secure servers available on the market.
These adhere to the CJIS Security Policy, required to access the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) database through the cloud. If your agency handles data that is subject to certain government regulations and requirements (such as NIST 800.171 (DIB), ITAR, IRS 1075, DoD L4, and CJIS), you will be compliant with LEFTA Systems’ hosted applications. Azure servers host all data in the United States and are operated by screened U.S. persons and employ world-class security and compliance services critical to U.S. government organizations. These services include FedRAMP and DoD compliance certifications, CJIS state-level agreements, the ability to issue HIPAA Business Associate Agreements, and support for IRS 1075.
Based on FedRAMP authorizations, the Defense Information Systems Agency Cloud Service Support has granted a DoD Impact Level 4 Provisional Authorization (PA) for one Microsoft enterprise cloud service, and a DoD Impact Level 2 PA for others.
Microsoft Azure Government, Microsoft Office 365 U.S. Government, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Government adhere to the CJIS Security Policy, required to access the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) database through the cloud.
FedRAMP is mandatory for cloud services used by U.S. federal agencies. Azure maintains a FedRAMP P-ATO at the Moderate Impact Level, and Azure Government has received a P-ATO at the High Impact Level. Dynamics CRM Online Government, Office 365 and Office 365 U.S. Government have received FedRAMP ATOs at the Moderate Impact Level.
Website Hosting & IT Support
Any SHIELD software application can be installed on an agency’s server or hosted by LEFTA Systems. If hosted by LEFTA Systems, your agency’s data will be hosted on the most secure servers available on the market. Often, we hear that agency IT Departments are overburdened with ever growing technological requirements. LEFTA Systems provides the perfect solution. Requiring zero interaction from your IT department, we host applications on servers that are more secure than most law enforcement agency servers.
Some of its features include:
- Physical and network-isolated instance – Our cloud environment is a completely separate instance from other servers and used only by qualified U.S. government organizations and solution providers such as LEFTA Systems.
- Security, Privacy & Compliance – Robust security and stringent privacy and compliance controls meet the higher level requirements found in ECSB Impact Levels and CJIS.
- Data Storage – Our cloud environment provider maintains two datacenters that are over 800 miles apart. All customer-managed data is stored within Continental United States (CONUS) datacenters.
- U.S. Personnel – All server operators and administrators are screened U.S. citizens.
- Compliance – Along with our Partners, LEFTA Systems continuously works to meet and maintain rigorous and changing federal, state, and local compliance requirements such as FedRAMP, CJIS, ECSB, and HIPAA for U.S. government cloud solutions.
Software updates are facilitated without the involvement of your agency’s resources, such as requests for remote login sessions for application updates. All user manuals and IT support forms are web-based and phone support is available from 7am to 7pm EST. Our performance-driven, agency-friendly approach has resulted in an exceptional customer satisfaction rate and currently, we host more than 95% of our client’s applications. If your agency prefers to store its applications on in-house servers, LEFTA Systems will gladly help facilitate the data transfer.